Clicky Web Analytics
presentation
documentation
creation
automation
bim after dark live

Monday, November 28, 2016

How are Contractors Using My Model? Full Live Presentation!




I was fortunate enough to speak at the Construction Institute's BIM Council "BIM Breakfast" meeting a couple of weeks ago.  For those of you who joined me, thank you for coming!  There were some valuable discussions at the end and I enjoyed chatting with you all.

For those of you who didn't get a chance to join us, I recorded the entire presentation.  Unfortunately, the audio is a bit lacking (I used a GoPro in the back of the room with hopes of using my computer audio but that didn't quite work out).  Either way, I think you will find the presentation, information and discussion both thought provoking and informative.  Feel free to comment below with your thoughts on the discussion...




Construction Institute's BIM Council - BIM Breakfast (11/18/2016)




Your thoughts...?